- What payment methods are accepted?
- What is PayPal?
- How can I find out if PayPal is available in my country?
- Is PayPal secure?
- Does Ebellking.com offer a money-back or refund guarantee?
- How does PayPal work?
- Why is PayPal so popular?
- How do I create a PayPal account?
- Can I use a credit card with PayPal?
- Why is my payment status still pending?
- Is PayPal free?
- How can I contact PayPal when I have a question regarding their service?
- I'm a wholesaler. What payment methods can I use?
- Payment process instructions
- I have paid, why is the order status still unpaid?
- I have paid, why isn’t there anything in my order list?
- Is it necessary to have a PayPal account before ordering from Ebellking.com?
- What is the payment process when using PayPal?
- What is the advantage of using PayPal?
What payment methods are accepted?
The accepted payment methods on Ebellking.com are PayPal.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
Please visit https://www.PayPal.com for additional information or to start your account today.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 153 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 24 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community - most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People's Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
How can I find out if PayPal is available in my country?
Please visit www.PayPal.com to find out if PayPal is available in your country and to register for your free account. If you already have a PayPal account, but you are having problems with sending money or logging into PayPal, you need to contact your local PayPal customer service center.
Is PayPal secure?
Yes. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. In this way, you don't have to worry about paying people whom you don't know. PayPal is designed from the ground up to be a safer way to send money online. Your financial information won’t be sold or exposed to any merchant or retailer.
Does Ebellking.com offer a money-back or refund guarantee?
Yes. Ebellking.com allows most products to be returned for a refund within 7days of the delivery date. We'll refund your payment when we receive the returned products. Additional deductions for all refunds will be made depending on the current market value.
How does PayPal work?
Your sensitive financial information is securely stored on PayPal servers, so you can make payments to merchants/retailers without them ever seeing your financial information. When you use PayPal to pay online, you provide only your PayPal e-mail address.
Why is PayPal so popular?
PayPal is a safer, easier way to pay. You can use your credit card or bank account without exposing your account numbers. You can link your credit card or bank account to your PayPal account so you don't have to enter your card number or address everywhere you shop. Just log in to PayPal and quickly check out with a few clicks.
How do I create a PayPal account?
1. Visit www.paypal.com and click Join Now to create a new PayPal account.
2. Select the country or region where you live from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the type of account that works best for you.
4. Fill out the form and follow the online instructions.
If you have any questions, you can contact PayPal customer service.
Can I use a credit card with PayPal?
Yes, you can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express with PayPal. When you pay with PayPal, your credit card number is never exposed.
Why is my payment status still pending?
Payment made by an e-Check will take some days to clear in PayPal. The status will be pending and we will not send your order until it has cleared.
Is PayPal free?
Yes. For the buyer, it's totally free .You can sign up for a PayPal account for free, and there's no charge to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.
How can I contact PayPal when I have a question regarding their service?
You can contact PayPal by email, live chat.
I'm a wholesaler. What payment methods can I use?
You can bank transfer. Please contact our staff for details.If you want to test a sample first then the payment is paypal .
Payment process instructions
一、PayPal Express Checkout
1. Click PayPal bottom
2. You will enter PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account.
3. Review your information and click "Continue" ，You will be directed back to our site
4. You’ll choose shipping method and then complete your order.
5. Order Complete
（1） Guest Orders：
We Recommend you sign in or create a FP account for your convenience. And you can Link your PayPal account with your FP account, eliminating the need to sign in to my FP account after each successful payment.
（2） Other Orders
二、Proceed to checkout
1. Click "Proceed to Checkout"
2. You will be taken to the Shipping address page. Add a shipping address and click continue bottom
3. Choose Shipping Method and click continue bottom
4. Choose payment method and click continue bottom. Once you’ve logged in external payment platform, you can complete your order payment.
5. Order Complete
I have paid, why is the order status still unpaid?
Since the PayPal server occasionally experiences delays, please wait 2-4 hours and check it again. If it still shows “unpaid” please provide your e-mail address and order ID number, we'll resolve the problem.
I have paid, why isn’t there anything in my order list?
On very rare occasions, an order won't appear in your Order List. Firstly, make sure that you have completed your payment. If the payment has been completed but the order still does not show, please leave a message via Info@ebellking.com) providing your e-mail address, order ID, and item number. The Ebellking.com Service Center will resolve the issue.
Is it necessary to have a PayPal account before ordering from Ebellking.com?
No, you do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from Ebellking.com. You can browse our website at any time. Only when you decide to place an order, will you need to register to make a payment via PayPal.
While on the Shopping Cart page, click Check Out with PayPal after reviewing your order. You will then leave Ebellking.com and enter PayPal's website. Login in to your PayPal account or create an account if you don't have one yet. Follow the online instructions given by PayPal to complete the process.
What is the advantage of using PayPal?
When using PayPal, payments are traceable. You can check the status of your payment by logging in to your PayPal account. Payment does not require you to provide your credit card number (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, Ebellking will not see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.